Friday, January 1, 2010

Social Insurance Card Application How Would I Go About Getting A Drivers License In South Carolina If I Don't Permanently Live There?

How would i go about getting a drivers license in south carolina if i don't permanently live there? - social insurance card application

I live with my grandmother in South Carolina in the summer and during school holidays and it still works thought that an approval for a permit, so I can get things done while in the. The requirements are: You must be at least 15 years old.
You must bring your birth certificate, social security card, proof of residence and insurance information.
If you are under 18, you must bring your parent or guardian to sign your application.
Receive, you need vision and knowledge tests.

and then you have to fill out the form on the home school, I'll say that you will need: certificate of 𐁹 certificate from a school district, the applicant or a combination of education exhibited at home.
𐁹 Charter of certification by the school or home schooling association applicants granted. and not in a club. Please, Please help me bacck house in May

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How old are you? Do you have a state license if you do not need the CS

Post a Comment