Friday, February 12, 2010

Pictures Of Wart On The Thumb Is This An Sti? Very Worried?

Is this an sti? very worried? - pictures of wart on the thumb

In the 13 and am a virgin and I tried to masturbate and I noticed this kind of blow in my vagina and it's like 2 little 1s and the other is the size of a nail! It feels like a ball, but not genital warts, because I havnt had sexual contact with someone else! And its not herpes because I have seen pictures of herpes! I have every night with her, I think, now play tonight, was the pus or fluid mixed with blood and I'm really scared that I might have a yeast infection? Has anyone had anything similar?

4 comments:

Jess said...

Gurl I am 12 and do not worry, this is not an STI, etc. vaginal infections. which is exactly what you do when you with them all the time and virgin grow.

medicgir... said...

You can have a vaginal cancer, you may need to be drained and antibiotics, if you could, which is probly what it is. Tell your mom, you need to see a doctor because he is in the shower, when washing.

a little paranoid said...

Not everyone, because I am a man, but always have a good reputation goes to the doctor just tell your parents that you just noticed that one day (no mention of what you have done if you want) and extract it

Nighthow... said...

If you have not had sexual contact with something, then they have an STI. STI / STD 's are sexually transmitted and can be built on from scratch. If it bothers you, go see a doctor.

Post a Comment