Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Types Of Commercial Interior Getting Started On Small Business Idea...?

Getting started on small business idea...? - types of commercial interior

I own a software company in the past that will not require seed money, only time and hard work.
But now I want a business that requires a rental space and retrofitting the space for the commercial launch activities (such as a restaurant, except that) is a restaurant.
My problem is that I have no idea how to start a business plan for many variables:
1. Type of rental of commercial real estate? I think I have a good idea about this, I need not typical of commercial space, but there are several 1000 square wherehouse something when I think 'how'.
2. The owners can not build the method, ie the internal?
3. What are the pitfalls of commercial leases, agencies find it?
4. Are there special people, places, Scout?
5. What is the best way to build entrepreneurs to find inside?
6. Once you determine the cost of 1-5, is the least risky way of raising capital for such an adventure it?
Thank you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have my own business for event planning, and I know what you mean. There are many costs. Recently, recently invested $ 500 in another company and investment tripled in 9 days at the top of my passive income. And I can not really go wrong with the technology. Everyone wants it.
Think about the type of work done. Is there a demand for it? Through event planning, it should be there, but nothing that I do with the VoIP industry.
Good luck

Nicole
www.5linx.net/elocin

Post a Comment