Friday, January 22, 2010

Land Surveying Services I'm Stuck In Technical Job. How Do I Move Out To Executive Level. I Have Qualifications & Strong Passion?

I'm stuck in technical job. How do I move out to executive level. I have qualifications & strong passion? - land surveying services

Qualifications and training:
High recognition of land
Geographic Information Systems Higher Diploma
Decision Science Degree

How do I get out of a routine and drilling, hammering PEG Surveyor to work?

Has anyone out there about jobs with GIS for utilities in Australia and the United Arab Emirates? Or anywhere else? Or something quite exciting - what about the analysis and mapping?
The environment or health? Humanitarian?

4 comments:

V.T.V.RA... said...

Most people still believe that their current work and boring routine, and only a few to change to other types of jobs usually regret their decision to venture.
So please think!

V.T.V.RA... said...

Most people still believe that their current work and boring routine, and only a few to change to other types of jobs usually regret their decision to venture.
So please think!

JazzyBlu said...

Anxiety or boredom can be a great motivation ... I am a consultant job at a consulting firm and working with professionals like you ... I have often suggested that one remembers a stronger board of career ... Before you jump into another career direction, no sense that you understand which direction is really exciting and useful, you should be in their careers. Couselors scientific careers in their region. I'm sure you can help ...

cdrr_98 said...

many properties / education .... sounds like you need experience for me ...

Post a Comment