Sunday, January 10, 2010

Low Cal Margarita Frozen Drink / Frozen Margarita Machine: "low Cal' Options?

Frozen Drink / Frozen Margarita machine: "low cal' options? - low cal margarita

Just buy a machine of commercial quality. You can buy the syrup / mix per gallon for them. However, I do not want some non-alcoholic Slusher .. but without sugar. I tried several quarts of Crystal Light, but I thought it would not work because there is no sugar, apparently.
So .... My question is .. Once you do that? :) Would it be in there with alcohol? What happened to the crystal light is somehow somehow freezes Grater / .. I damaged it off before it.

We appreciate your help in my quest for a low or zero Cal slushee for the summer!

1 comment:

Ry Guy said...

I know a company joins in the oasis of the island, offers a "light" mix ... not sure what's inside, but good luck

Post a Comment